Home > Gold Price Per Gram > 9k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

9k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

9k Gold Price 1g

Current 9k gold price per gram is $21.40. This price is live and this page updates every 30 minutes with the most recent gold price. Bookmark this page and come back whenever you need to know the price of a g of 10 karat gold. Note 10k gold is 37.5% gold with the other 62.5% being some other metal alloy.

Need to figure out the price of something besides 1g of 9k, like maybe gold in ounces? If so use our Scrap Gold Calculator below, it’s totally free and displays the most recent gold prices.

How to Figure Price Per Gram

Prices are figured using troy oz scale and not standard oz. What does this mean? Well a troy ounce is 31.1034768 grams not the usual 28.3495 grams, and to get the true price per gram we must use troy.

All Karats Per Todays Prices USD (gram)

GoldPrice Per GramMarket
24k$57.07USD
23k$54.68USD
22k$52.34USD
21.6k$51.37USD
21k$49.94USD
20k$47.54USD
19k$45.20USD
18k$42.81USD
17k$40.41USD
16k$38.07USD
15k$35.67USD
14k$33.27USD
13k$30.93USD
12k$28.54USD
11k$26.14USD
10k$23.80USD
9k$21.40USD
8k$19.01USD
7k$16.67USD
6k$14.27USD

Current Gold Price: $1775.24/oz

Amount(USD): Gold: Ounces

Settings

Measure: Carat:
Date:    
Select Date: