Home > Gold Price Per Gram > 13k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

13k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

13k Gold Price Per Gram

13k Gold Price

Todays 13k gold price per gram is $21.56 This price is current and the page updates every 30 minutes with the most recent gold price (just hit refresh). Bookmark and share this page then come back whenever you need to know the price of 1g of 13k gold jewelry or scrap. Note 13 karat gold is 54.2% gold with the other 45.8% being a metal alloy.

Need to figure out the price of something besides 1g, like maybe gold in ounces? If so use our Scrap Gold Calculator below, it’s totally free and displays the most recent gold prices.

How to Figure Price Per Gram

Prices are figured using troy oz scale and not standard oz. What does this mean? Well a troy ounce is 31.1034768 grams not the usual 28.3495 grams, and to get the true price per gram we must use troy.



All Karats Per Todays Prices USD (gram)

Gold Price Per Gram Market
24k $39.77 USD
23k $38.10 USD
22k $36.47 USD
21.6k $35.79 USD
21k $34.80 USD
20k $33.13 USD
19k $31.50 USD
18k $29.83 USD
17k $28.16 USD
16k $26.53 USD
15k $24.86 USD
14k $23.19 USD
13k $21.56 USD
12k $19.89 USD
11k $18.21 USD
10k $16.58 USD
9k $14.91 USD
8k $13.24 USD
7k $11.61 USD
6k $9.94 USD

Current Gold Price: $1237.00/oz

Amount(USD): Gold: Ounces

Settings

Measure: Carat:
Date:    
Select Date: