Home > Gold Price Per Gram > 90% Gold Price Per Gram | 21.6k Gold (Live)

90% Gold Price Per Gram | 21.6k Gold (Live)

90% GOLD Gram Price

Todays 90% pure or 21.6k gold price per gram is $53.69 This price is current and the page updates every 30 minutes with the most recent gold price (just hit refresh or F5). Bookmark and share this page then come back whenever you need to know the price of 1g of 90% pure gold jewelry, coin, or scrap. Note 21.6 karat gold is 90 percent gold with the other 10 percent being a metal alloy of insignificant intrinsic value. 21.6k is a strange karat, but it makes sense when you look at the percentage. There are many items however that are 90% gold.

Need to figure out the price of something besides 1g, like maybe gold in ounces? If so use our Scrap Gold Calculator below, it’s totally free and displays the most recent gold prices.

How to Figure Price Per Gram

Prices are figured using troy oz scale and not standard oz. What does this mean? Well a troy ounce is 31.1034768 grams not the usual 28.3495 grams, and to get the true price per gram we must use troy.

All Karats Per Todays Prices USD (gram)

GoldPrice Per GramMarket
24k$59.65USD
23k$57.15USD
22k$54.70USD
21.6k$53.69USD
21k$52.20USD
20k$49.69USD
19k$47.25USD
18k$44.74USD
17k$42.24USD
16k$39.79USD
15k$37.28USD
14k$34.78USD
13k$32.33USD
12k$29.83USD
11k$27.32USD
10k$24.88USD
9k$22.37USD
8k$19.87USD
7k$17.42USD
6k$14.91USD

Current Gold Price: $1855.50/oz

Amount(USD): Gold: Ounces

Settings

Measure: Carat:
Date:    
Select Date: