Home > Gold Price Per Gram > 15k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

15k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

15k Gold Price

Todays 15k gold price per gram is $35.66 This price is current and the page updates every 30 minutes with the most recent gold price (just hit refresh or F5). Bookmark and share this page then come back whenever you need to know the price of 1g of 15k gold jewelry or scrap. Note 15 karat gold is 62.5% gold with the other 37.5% being a metal alloy of insignificant intrinsic value.

Need to figure out the price of something besides 1g, like maybe gold in ounces? If so use our Scrap Gold Calculator below, it’s totally free and displays the most recent gold prices.

How to Figure Price Per Gram

Prices are figured using troy oz scale and not standard oz. What does this mean? Well a troy ounce is 31.1034768 grams not the usual 28.3495 grams, and to get the true price per gram we must use troy.

All Karats Per Todays Prices USD (gram)

GoldPrice Per GramMarket
24k$57.04USD
23k$54.65USD
22k$52.31USD
21.6k$51.34USD
21k$49.92USD
20k$47.52USD
19k$45.18USD
18k$42.79USD
17k$40.39USD
16k$38.05USD
15k$35.66USD
14k$33.26USD
13k$30.92USD
12k$28.52USD
11k$26.13USD
10k$23.79USD
9k$21.39USD
8k$19.00USD
7k$16.66USD
6k$14.26USD

Current Gold Price: $1774.44/oz

Amount(USD): Gold: Ounces

Settings

Measure: Carat:
Date:    
Select Date: