23k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

23k Gold Price Per Gram

Todays 23k gold price per gram is $75.68 This price is current and the page updates every 30 minutes with the most recent gold price (just hit refresh button or F5). Bookmark and share this page then come back whenever you need to know the price of 1g of 23k gold jewelry or scrap. Note 23 karat gold is 95.8% gold with the other 4.2% being a metal alloy of insignificant intrinsic value.

Need to figure out the price of something besides 1g, like maybe gold in ounces? If so use our Scrap Gold Calculator below, it’s totally free and displays the most recent gold prices.

How to Figure Price Per Gram

Prices are figured using troy oz scale and not standard oz. What does this mean? Well a troy ounce is 31.1034768 grams not the usual 28.3495 grams, and to get the true price per gram we must use troy.

All Karats Per Todays Prices USD (gram)

GoldPrice Per GramMarket
24k$78.99USD
23k$75.68USD
22k$72.44USD
21.6k$71.10USD
21k$69.12USD
20k$65.80USD
19k$62.56USD
18k$59.25USD
17k$55.93USD
16k$52.69USD
15k$49.37USD
14k$46.05USD
13k$42.82USD
12k$39.50USD
11k$36.18USD
10k$32.94USD
9k$29.62USD
8k$26.31USD
7k$23.07USD
6k$19.75USD

Current Gold Price: $2457.05/oz

Amount(USD): Gold: Ounces

Settings

Measure: Carat:
Date:    
Select Date:

Check Also

19k Gold Price Per Gram

19k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

19k Gold Price Per Gram Todays 19k gold price per gram is $ This price is current …

1921 Silver Dollar Values 1946 Wheat Penny 1959 Lincoln Penny 1970 Penny Values – How much is your 1970 Penny Worth?