Home > Gold Price Per Gram > 21k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

21k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

21k Gold Price Per Gram

Todays 21k gold price per gram is $48.26 This price is current and the page updates every 30 minutes with the most recent gold price (just hit refresh or F5). Bookmark and share this page then come back whenever you need to know the price of 1g of 21k gold jewelry or scrap. Note 21 karat gold is 83.3% gold with the other 16.7% being a metal alloy of insignificant intrinsic value.

Need to figure out the price of something besides 1g, like maybe gold in ounces? If so use our Scrap Gold Calculator below, it’s totally free and displays the most recent gold prices.

How to Figure Price Per Gram

Prices are figured using troy oz scale and not standard oz. What does this mean? Well a troy ounce is 31.1034768 grams not the usual 28.3495 grams, and to get the true price per gram we must use troy.

All Karats Per Todays Prices USD (gram)

GoldPrice Per GramMarket
24k$55.15USD
23k$52.84USD
22k$50.57USD
21.6k$49.64USD
21k$48.26USD
20k$45.94USD
19k$43.68USD
18k$41.36USD
17k$39.05USD
16k$36.79USD
15k$34.47USD
14k$32.15USD
13k$29.89USD
12k$27.58USD
11k$25.26USD
10k$23.00USD
9k$20.68USD
8k$18.37USD
7k$16.10USD
6k$13.79USD

Current Gold Price: $1715.40/oz

Amount(USD): Gold: Ounces

Settings

Measure: Carat:
Date:    
Select Date: