20k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

20k Gold Price Per Gram

Todays 20k gold price per gram is $62.15 This price is current and the page updates every 30 minutes with the most recent gold price (just hit refresh or F5). Bookmark and share this page then come back whenever you need to know the price of 1g of 20k gold jewelry or scrap. Note 20 karat gold is 83.3% gold with the other 16.7% being a metal alloy of insignificant intrinsic value.

Need to figure out the price of something besides 1g, like maybe gold in ounces? If so use our Scrap Gold Calculator below, it’s totally free and displays the most recent gold prices.

How to Figure Price Per Gram

Prices are figured using troy oz scale and not standard oz. What does this mean? Well a troy ounce is 31.1034768 grams not the usual 28.3495 grams, and to get the true price per gram we must use troy.

All Karats Per Todays Prices USD (gram)

GoldPrice Per GramMarket
24k$74.60USD
23k$71.48USD
22k$68.42USD
21.6k$67.15USD
21k$65.28USD
20k$62.15USD
19k$59.09USD
18k$55.96USD
17k$52.82USD
16k$49.77USD
15k$46.63USD
14k$43.50USD
13k$40.44USD
12k$37.31USD
11k$34.17USD
10k$31.11USD
9k$27.98USD
8k$24.85USD
7k$21.79USD
6k$18.65USD

Current Gold Price: $2320.66/oz

Amount(USD): Gold: Ounces

Settings

Measure: Carat:
Date:    
Select Date:

Check Also

19k Gold Price Per Gram

19k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

19k Gold Price Per Gram Todays 19k gold price per gram is $ This price is current …

1921 Silver Dollar Values 1946 Wheat Penny 1959 Lincoln Penny 1970 Penny Values – How much is your 1970 Penny Worth?