Home > Gold Price Per Gram > 16k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

16k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

16k Gold Price Per Gram

Todays 16k gold price per gram is $36.89 This price is current and the page updates every 30 minutes with the most recent gold price (just hit refresh or F5). Bookmark and share this page then come back whenever you need to know the price of 1g of 16k gold jewelry or scrap. Note 16 karat gold is 66.7% gold with the other 33.3% being a metal alloy of insignificant intrinsic value.

Need to figure out the price of something besides 1g, like maybe gold in ounces? If so use our Scrap Gold Calculator below, it’s totally free and displays the most recent gold prices.

How to Figure Price Per Gram

Prices are figured using troy oz scale and not standard oz. What does this mean? Well a troy ounce is 31.1034768 grams not the usual 28.3495 grams, and to get the true price per gram we must use troy.

All Karats Per Todays Prices USD (gram)

GoldPrice Per GramMarket
24k$55.30USD
23k$52.98USD
22k$50.71USD
21.6k$49.77USD
21k$48.39USD
20k$46.07USD
19k$43.80USD
18k$41.48USD
17k$39.15USD
16k$36.89USD
15k$34.56USD
14k$32.24USD
13k$29.97USD
12k$27.65USD
11k$25.33USD
10k$23.06USD
9k$20.74USD
8k$18.42USD
7k$16.15USD
6k$13.83USD

Current Gold Price: $1720.10/oz

Amount(USD): Gold: Ounces

Settings

Measure: Carat:
Date:    
Select Date: