Home > Gold Price Per Gram > 17k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

17k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

17k Gold Price Per Gram

Todays 17k gold price per gram is $39.02 This price is current and the page updates every 30 minutes with the most recent gold price (just hit refresh or F5). Bookmark and share this page then come back whenever you need to know the price of 1g of 17k gold jewelry or scrap. Note 17 karat gold is 70.8% gold with the other 29.2% being a metal alloy of insignificant intrinsic value.

Need to figure out the price of something besides 1g, like maybe gold in ounces? If so use our Scrap Gold Calculator below, it’s totally free and displays the most recent gold prices.

How to Figure Price Per Gram

Prices are figured using troy oz scale and not standard oz. What does this mean? Well a troy ounce is 31.1034768 grams not the usual 28.3495 grams, and to get the true price per gram we must use troy.

All Karats Per Todays Prices USD (gram)

GoldPrice Per GramMarket
24k$55.11USD
23k$52.80USD
22k$50.54USD
21.6k$49.60USD
21k$48.22USD
20k$45.91USD
19k$43.65USD
18k$41.33USD
17k$39.02USD
16k$36.76USD
15k$34.45USD
14k$32.13USD
13k$29.87USD
12k$27.56USD
11k$25.24USD
10k$22.98USD
9k$20.67USD
8k$18.35USD
7k$16.09USD
6k$13.78USD

Current Gold Price: $1714.20/oz

Amount(USD): Gold: Ounces

Settings

Measure: Carat:
Date:    
Select Date: