Home > Gold Price Per Gram > 11k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

11k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

11k Gold Price Per Gram

Current 11k gold price per gram is $26.57. This price is live and this page updates every 30 minutes with the most recent gold price. Bookmark this page and come back whenever you need to know the price of a g of 11k gold jewelry or scrap. Note 11 karat gold is 45.8% gold with the other 54.2% being some other metal alloy.

Need to figure out the price of something besides 1g, like maybe gold in ounces? If so use our Scrap Gold Calculator below, it’s totally free and displays the most recent gold prices.

How to Figure Price Per Gram

Prices are figured using troy oz scale and not standard oz. What does this mean? Well a troy ounce is 31.1034768 grams not the usual 28.3495 grams, and to get the true price per gram we must use troy.

All Karats Per Todays Prices USD (gram)

GoldPrice Per GramMarket
24k$58.00USD
23k$55.57USD
22k$53.19USD
21.6k$52.20USD
21k$50.75USD
20k$48.32USD
19k$45.94USD
18k$43.50USD
17k$41.07USD
16k$38.69USD
15k$36.25USD
14k$33.82USD
13k$31.44USD
12k$29.00USD
11k$26.57USD
10k$24.19USD
9k$21.75USD
8k$19.32USD
7k$16.94USD
6k$14.50USD

Current Gold Price: $1804.15/oz

Amount(USD): Gold: Ounces

Settings

Measure: Carat:
Date:    
Select Date: