Home > Tag Archives: 13k gold

Tag Archives: 13k gold

13k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

13k Gold Price Per Gram

Todays 13k gold price per gram is $ This price is current and the page updates every 30 minutes with the most recent gold price (just hit refresh). Bookmark and share this page then come back whenever you need to know the price of 1g of 13k gold jewelry or scrap. Note 13 karat gold is 54.2% gold with the other 45.8% ... Read More »