Home > Tag Archives: 11k gold

Tag Archives: 11k gold

11k Gold Price Per Gram (Live)

11k Gold Price Per Gram

Current 11k gold price per gram isĀ $. This price is live and this page updates every 30 minutes with the most recent gold price. Bookmark this page and come back whenever you need to know the price of a g of 11k gold jewelry or scrap. Note 11 karat gold is 45.8% gold with the other 54.2% being some other ... Read More »